19/01/2013


Tumblr_mgtv9uath31ryqro8o1_500_large

If you would look at me three years ago you would see a girl who is to scared to take any attention or just want to be like everyone else. I never wanted to be something special. I never wanted to wear something that was colorful or something that would get anyones attention. And now? I still don't want to get much attention but I want to be special. I want people to remeber me like something special on positive way. And I think I would be the happiest if they would remember me like someone who has the best style and you can always check her blog if you don't know what to wear tomorow. And once in future I hope they will say: "Oh, I know her! She has that good fashion blog." 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!