06/02/2013

5263410698_3c6e53a642_z_large 



I just decided that I will never, ever write a post about weather getting better. Yesterday was cloudy and I was excited of rain, becouse it is April weather. And today I woke up and look trought the window and saw snow again! I guess I just won't be able to wear spring collection for a long time.

As a lot of my new year's promises I promised my self to get fit again before summer. And I thought I will run, it really relaxes me. Now it's a time for getting fit. I won't be able to run outside for quite long this year, so I downloaded ''Workout trainer" on my phone (Hopping to get abs soon!). How do you workout on a cold, snowy day? Do you go in fitnes?

And one more important thing! It's 8 more days till Valentines day. Did you all ready find your perfect love dress? I will be at home and probrebly texting with my girlfriends. At the and of the day, I have all my life to live and all my love to give.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!