10/04/2013

Hello! How are you? I hope you are having a great time! There are two weeks and a half till holidays left! And as I promised a list of "must take with you" on holidays! It's important to know, that you take clothes that are suitable for your holidays location. I am going to a seaside location, so I am going to go with this kind of clothes.
-FOR A BREAKFAST you can wear simple outfit, like trousers and a simple blouse but my favourite outfit is jumpsuit! It's simple but not so casual in one. You can combined it will leather  jacket and special snickers and you get cute morning style! (H&M)
       
-FOR A LUNCH you can wear a simple dress. It's great if it is a maxi dress. It really looks fresh and pretty. And the best thing? You can combined it with what ever you want! (H&M)
     
FOR A NIGHT OUT you can wear something glamorous and special. (H&M)
     
Here are just basic things. I hope I helped you a little.
I am so excited! It is a fashion week in Slovenia. Unfortunately, I couldn't go, but I am sure I am going next year. Pretty much every thing I am doing this days is looking in Slovenian fashion magazines! Have a nice week!