18/04/2015

Thanks to Mr. Maxi


Hello! How are you? Do you remember my "Living healthy" video? If you do, don't think I didn't write another post about it because I didn't make it trough the third round. I had checked my mail at least five times a day, for last 2 months and there wasn't anything new from Lions District Club...and to be honest I was 300% sure, that I didn't make it and they just didn't let me know. So, a week a go, I send them a mail, with question about results. They answered me very fast and said that there were so many people in this contest, that they had so much work, getting through and they told me that I had to wait just a little longer. As I was totally despaired and I kind of stopped thinking about it, I received a mail to day... SO HONEIIIZZZZZZZZZZ I AM GOING TO GERMANYYYY!!!! Yey, I am so excited and I can't wait, really... Hard work pays of, it really does. So, now I have one week, spring break and finals and I am done with my sophomore year... I am so happy! I have to thank my brother, one more time, for being my film maker and my family and my super cool friends and now I feel like I am on a stage having a speech just after I have received a Grammy...Horrible haha... I love my life! 
 

Do you like my video?
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!