16/08/2015

Partys,beaches,hot bodies/Comfort food,day dreaming,good music

 


Hello! How are you? Summer is all about parties, beaches, memories and hot bodies. Yeah right! In my case it's more about comfort food, day dreaming, good music and catching up on every single series. I do have to say, it went by so fast! It didn't go exactly as planned, I had this great, even greater than great, summer scheduled, but of course life does everything its way. But it wasn't all that lame, it won't be actually. I am going to Spain in a week. Wait for it (that's not the best part yet!)! I am going surfing with friends! I can't wait, but I have to say I am not that excited anymore, because life already showed me, that the more excited you get, the easier will it be to mess everything up. 
I am not the blogger of summer, like I was a year ago! From all the comfort food I feel like I am a giant balloon and I just can't get myself in front of camera with that feeling. When I fall back in to the normal rhythm things will go smoothly (#nostressneeded). Have you noticed that all the posts lately are BACK-TO-SCHOOL post? I know some of you have already started with school, but I am still free as a bird and there is no way I am starting with those posts just yet. But a little inspo post never hurt nobody! 






 

Follow me on Instagram for Spain trip! 
Love, Neža

2 comments :

  1. I love doing parties! I am music and dance lover and beach parties are the best ways to spend fun time with friends. Last month I attended five parties at the domestic Hollywood venues. Truly, it was a fun month for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Keep having fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!