20/07/2014

Let's go to the beach, each!

Hello! How are you? Spending my holidays in camp means nothing but wearing swimming suite and oversized T-shirt all day. Which gets pretty boring or which got pretty boring. The thing that helps me just a bit is a nice pair of bikinis or more of them. Here is what my swim wear looks like this year.

 
Board angels-the pattern is really cute and you can get good and very easy look quick. H&M sunglasses-the bigger the better and glasses give you the Hawaii effect haha.

 
H&M-they suite my body good because of bra+they are orange+I love it. Dorothy Perkins sunglasses- I fell in love with them when I saw them and I still am. 

How does your beach look looks like?
P.S.:check JDM for new style soon!
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!