07/07/2014

Pro life

Hello! How are you? It's hot, my hair is salty, it's sunny, I am getting some tan, I am working on style posts, I am happy---> My imagination part of brain is dead... I think. Here' s how my few weeks of summer, for now, looked like.

 
Neli always makes me smile haha

No, no I wasn't just eating+sleeping, at all actually 

 
The nicest view and perfect end of the day

  
*imagine* It's nicely warm, the sun in shining, the wind is softly blowing, you have just end your shooting, you are sitting on a beach in nice bar...Ah, perfetto!

 
It always surprises me how many things I have to do before leaving home to go to seaside for week or so...busy, busy

 
Hahah I died! 

 
After shooting selfie!

 
Just had a healthy snack after swimming and swimming and swimming...

 
Getting inked, haha, he's a pro. 

How was your week? 
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!