17/03/2013

Hello, how are you? I have a lot of school work to do, but it will end up all good. I have representation for English and I have chosen magazine Vogue. I will show you poster of it, when it will be done.
List must-have peaces of clothes:

-Lets start with casual white Blouse; you can easily wear it with jeans, shirts, dresses... (H&M)

-Leather jacket is in fashion almost every year; it's warm and you will always look good in it, even if you wear it with sport clothes...(H&M)

-Floral printed dress is cute and you can find it in any way you want (color,  size of flowers, long-short-medium...); you can wear it for your school, job, dinner, at the end of a day even for a wedding) (H&M)

-For cold, rainy spring days you need a jumper; when you go to a shop you can find whole bunch of jumpers, you can pick  floral printed, one colored, the one with rivets on shoulders,... any kind you like. (H&M)

-And I guess you need  polka dot trousers; they are wear cute and simple to combined, always a good idea.

-Skirts, we know short, medium, maxi... I would love to wear tight short dress, but since I don't really like me legs I prefer maxi dresses. You can wear any kind of shirt with blouse. If you have tight shirt your top will look better if it won't be tight; if you wear not tight dress your top will look better if it will be tight...(H&M)

-Ballet pumps aren't just pretty, they are comfortable too. You can wear it with anything. And they really look good if you have long legs and you combined it with short-thight shirt; they aren't the best for you leg sole but they are really nice. (H&M)
Here are just 7 pieces of clothes for this spring. I hope you liked it! Have a nice day!
       148689225168027582_0ccet0fb_c_large