12/03/2013

Hello. How are you? I was just counting days before spring and there are 9 days left. It's my motivation. And since we are talking about motivation I found this super tumbler named "My new me". It's pretty much being healthy motivation. Take a look of it, you won't regret it. And now (drums) spring cleaning! If I am honest I can't wait for it. My mom once said:"Do you want to be in dusty room, when birds are singing outside? Do you want to open your tray and see how your things are disordered in it, when flowers on a grass are blooming planted in a row? And do you want your room clean and fresh like spring? Then go and do the spring cleaning." Maybe it sounds stupid to you but I really like to put scarves, capes, winter coats and gloves in vacuum bags and put out spring things. So as my mom helped me with cleaning my room, Lauren Conrad's Style book helped my "cleaned" my wardrobe. That chapter "says" which is the easiest way to edit your wardrobe. You can see I am all inspired and full of hopes for spring to come fast. What are your motivations and inspirations? (Leave it in comment) Have a great day everyone! Style of a day(Nasty gal, bag-H&M):
  Laced Tank Dress            Donna Platform Sandal                     Coil Cuff