15/07/2013

Beach party styles.

Hello! How are you? I decided to post every third day, because we don't have wi-fi in a camp and I need to go in a hotel.
I'm in family camp and parties aren't daily things. But when a beatch party is on, you really need to know, what to wear. If there is a dress code everything is easier, but if there is no you have to be stylish and exactly YOU! Your personal style have to be shown. And here are two styles for beach party. I really hope you liked it!
P.S.: Rest in peace Cory Monteith and I really hope that his girlfriend Lea Michele will get better soon!

 1. (H&M):
 
2. (Nasty gal)
Total Monet Dress   Dream Machine Clutch Squared Pin Earrings - Silver Caged Cuff - Hologram Brazen Platform - Hologram  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!