27/07/2013

Long car queues...

Hello! How are you? I am going back home for two days and summer is known for long car queues. And we usually don't care what we are waring when we are going back home, but I still think, this is a great thing to talk about. Or on the best way, I will just show you! We need to feel comfortable, so, no thigh clothes. But you still need to stay stylish, here is one option, that I like the most. I hope you liked it. Have a great day!
ZARA:
Image 2 of LONG WAISTCOAT from Zara Image 4 of LONG WAISTCOAT from Zara Image 2 of LOOSE FIT HAREM TROUSERS from Zara Image 1 of COMBINATION EMBROIDERED TOP from Zara Image 1 of WEDGE ESPADRILLE from Zara Image 1 of STRUCTURED BOWLING BAG WITH ZIPS from Zara Image 1 of PEARL AND CRYSTAL ANIMAL EARRING from Zara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!