01/12/2014

A start of the end.

world Aids day
Delta Search
Hello! How are you? It is December! It's time when first snow falls, when everything gets a little different, a little better, when there are last few exams and first semester is almost over, when lights in town/city are back on, when everywhere you go, smells like tea and biscuit. I love it, who doesn't. It's that time of the year again when my position stays the same for some time, yes the time I am ill, every year the same. When the exciting thing is to inhale steam and hope it gets better. Let me show you how I see this Marry December.

VSFS 
Angels are ready and so are we! TOMORROW!!!

Final Exams  
Let's do this one last time :) 
 
 Christmas in Oslo, Norway. It's beautiful!  Ice skating date add a caption  ♥   Flu Season  
I should try this! It will maybe work...
Spark✨   Cup Of Cheer 🌺 
christmas  | via Tumblr Christmas - Home  

How do you like it? 
Have a great start of the end ;)
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!