14/12/2014

THE IT THING!

.. 
 Hello! How are you? It's been a long time since my last post. Finals are on and my situation in life right now is more like pick up an over sized cardigan and run. But of course I have been doing some blogging too! I am super excited about this new thing that will be on in year 2015. I can't tell you what is it, but I can promise you will like it. For now, you just wish me luck, or if you are in the middle of finals, I wish you luck. We got this! We are alive and also work in proggress. And OMG I can't wait to tell you about IT!

 
The sweet day dreaming...

 
Stylish study breaks :)

  
   Run after a long day...priceless!

 
It's getting cold! 

 
The beauty of Slovenia :)

Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!