21/01/2015

Just day dreaming, you know?

  leahliyah | via Tumblr 

X  Phi Phi Island| Thailand 

 

Hello! How are you? As cliche as this sounds I need to say, that the best thing is to learn how to live each day for itself. Not only because everything is getting really weird (politically), but because it makes you appreciate the presence of people you love and opportunities you have. As much as I loved all the cities and all the rush that was happening in those cities, I really am not anymore. I am more attracted by simple and yet so special life. Don't get me wrong, I am still scared I will have to live boring, monotone life and I will make no signs that I was here, just you know not in the "great" cities. But just like I said step by step, day by day. Here is a super cute Roxy video for some relaxation (love it!)!
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!