04/01/2015

My heart belongs to the sea









 
I am wearing: C&A shirt, Casio watch, Dorothy Perkins glasses

Hello! How are you? I started this year pretty odd. I overslept the New year's eve and I woke up 30min past midnight and I went back to sleep haha, ups (I'll try again the next year). Then of course the festive eating and family greetings. I went skiing the other day and I had this amazing time, the nature was just "to die for". The next day we went to the seaside. I like all season times, I like almost all sports and I always find something good in everything. But sea and seaside. That is everything. How it flows and the sound and the smell and the weather. Love! Now it's time to get back to school. Yay. It will be hard to fall back in, but nothing we couldn't handle. And I can't wait to start training again.
I wish you all a lovely start!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!