20/02/2015

In my own little bubble

Dream and Believe -'- | via Tumblr 

Hello! How are you? I hate being ill, especially when school is on. Luckily it's time for holidays and I'm ill now (Hope you get the sarcasm!). Every time I am ill I loose my voice, which means I am like in my own bubble, because no body understands me outside. It's been like this for 3 days now and I have done some research. I have been thinking about great styles. What really defines a great style for me. I came to a conclusion--> It's the feeling that you get, when you go out, like everybody hates you a little, because you are so well dressed, the feeling that you could go on a fashion week or brother's birthday party. Awesome! And I was thinking about my style. When growing up and getting to know a lot of different things, your style changes as much as your interests, all the time. But there was always something about my styles that was the same. I like casual with something crazy. And I found this amazing brand Gypsy River. They have this boho, hipster things. 

    
It's very colourful and "springy". The price for me, a high school student, is a little bit high but thank god we have sales.
How do you like it? 

Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!