15/02/2015

Mango and NYFW, please!

  
Hello! How are you? I have to say this cliche sentence: "Time goes by so fast." It really does. They said sophomore year was the hardest and I am trough the main part of it. And guess what, still alive. I don't know how I will look like at the end of the week (yes, math exam is this week and biology) but I sure will be happy because winter break is coming. I really love holidays, you know. I am like a free bird haha, with a bitter part of its life-studying. No, I must be grateful for having opportunity of education. But now, to the sweeter part. New York fashion week is on and so are all the new fall collections. Let me show you one of my faves!
MANGO!
      
It's so boho!
Have a great start of week, stay positive and fingers crossed for my exams!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!