15/03/2015

Step by step


Hello! How are you? There are times in our lives, when we are extremely inspired and motivated. There are also times, when this is not the case. I personally think that things change to the better, when spring comes. It gets lively and lovely and colourful...just sweet. I have a huge range of the things that inspire me. From surfing to fashion week, from book to Vogue article. 
I am sure you have heard of Zanita and Nicole Warne before. They are absolute pros and they inspire people like me, with big dreams and huge imagination. Here's why -->





 
All the pictures are taken from their blogs.

The outfit, the photography, the feelings...That's what I am working for.
Have a great day!
Love, Neža



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!