18/03/2015

The simplest, I swear!


Hello! How are you? The first day of spring is only two days away and it's really getting springy! I had a rough school week, so far, so I can't wait for me to finish the school stuff and do some yoga or running. There is one more reason why I really like spring. In the winter time I usually go to fitness, which is great but I really like the feeling you have, when you are running outside (when you get in shape, of course...it's a pure nightmare before!). So, it's time for suffering a little to enjoy later.

I decided to share a DIY that I made few days before. I have an absolutely gorgeous new Zara bag, but I had to, kinda, make it more like me. It's so simple, I love it.

 Zara-bucket bag

  You're gonna need:
-two (or more) coloured threads
-any kind of beads
-scissors

 What you wanna do is put several threads together and knot it at the end (if you want, you can put some beads on too), you do the same with Leather lace.

  See, it couldn't be more simple, it's kinda boho and I really like it.

Do you?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!