17/05/2015

My hello to you (#lifeisgood)

 


Hello! How are you? I am sitting on the balcony, at the moment, enjoying study break. I have 5 more exams and 5 more assessments to survive and than I am finished with my sophomore year. It's weired, you know, I always have this wild mind when I am writing, this thinking what to write when I have so much to say. Today I am simply enjoying the fact that I can write, no matter what, no matter how good...I just can. Now, here comes the part, when I say that I have no time for outfit posts or it's even better if I say, that others don't have time for my outfit posts. Other than that, I am still alive. Actually, I really like finishing what I started and knowing that my exam list is getting shorter and shorter each day makes me so happy. What makes me very happy too, is the fact that my outfit list is getting longer and longer, since I have more than enough time to get inspired. When I am not studying, that means one hour in the evening before I go to sleep ( :P ), I am searching for my Summer job or making plans and trying to get information for my trip to Germany.  
This is just my hello to you post, it will get sweeter when the school finishes, I promise!

 
Plans, plans, plans!                                                      Street art, awesome street art!

  
       My fluffy dog.                                                            We are all in this together moment, haha.

   
            I love this kinda #ootd pics.                                       Just to be clear, I had to wear those (job at                                                                                                                      swimming pool !!!!) 

Have a great, great day!
Follow me on Instagram, so we can survive this together (@nezaz) !
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!