03/05/2015

Peep into my Spring breaks++Some good music


Hello! How are you? I am back home, to this horrible weather (all tough it's not much different then weather at seaside). No matter the weather today is The Wings For Life Run, the only World Run race. People from all over the world are running at the same time and are collecting money for spinal cord research, which is so amazing. Unfortunately, the only thing I will be running at 13.00 is physics. But I will take a nice run today for sure, just to show the respect. I was thinking about people, that I know, who have suffered from spinal injuries, or have any kind of spinal disability...I know a lot of people, that survive every day, no matter how hard it is... Hugh respect!
To make a run even sweeter, here is my "Top songs" list, all you got to do now, is run!


Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!