18/07/2015

BLOGyourselfPRETTY: It's not all about being pretty


 


Hello! How are you? I hope this BLOGyourselfPRETTY is helping at least a little, it has make an amazing influence on me so far. My favourite part of the day is morning, early morning. I usually do some sports and than have breakfast, enjoying it over a book. My favourite book is Soul Surfer, by Bethany Hamilton, the best I swear! It's awesome, try it hah :D

I changed my opinion about life, about 6 months ago. It was that kind of evening you just lay around and watch some movies, yt tutorials, checking Bloglovin' and stuff, when I discovered BONDI RESCUE. I absolutely love it. It's so realistic, I have learnt so much and it's not that depressive show. Life can be so short, now you are here and in a second you can be gone. I get a conformation of this, almost every single day, with major, horrible car crashes, personal losses, you name it! Will it matter how you looked that day, when something unexpected happened, something that will change your life so so quickly, so so drastic? Probably not. Does it mean you can walk around in pyjamas in case if something happens? No! But it's ridiculous how much time we spend just worrying about our looks, about the ideal body standards... If that makes you happy, go on, do that, do a lot of it... But don't push it. I know how weird this must sound, hearing this from a "fashion blogger". I love styling things, I love blogging, I love creating new things. But there is also a very different part of me. The free spirited, the dreamy, kinda wild side. I love discovering new places, love road trips, love sports, love messy buns and my mane goal in two years, is becoming a lifeguard. Life is short, be pretty but be smart, enjoy it, be relaxed and love it, it can be gone in a split second!  








Do you like it?
Love, Neža

2 comments :

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!