01/07/2015

BLOGyourselfPRETTY:Workingout

Hello! How are you? Yay, I am finally back with video! I am super excited and I hope you guys like it. I am also starting with project BLOGyourselfPRETTY right this second. Shall we do this? Lets!

 


There are days, when I feel good in my body, like damn gurl ur fine! But there are days (more of them), when I feel very weird about my body. I don't like this, I don't like that, and there is nothing I can do that very moment/day. I don't even want to go out or I dress something that covers me a little more that day. I don't like it, really, and I feel no one should ever feel this way. 
The only clothing I have been comfortable in lately, are sports wear. When I feel down, stressed or just motivated, I go for a run. When I feel sore, tired or just want to stretch, I do yoga. And if there are any water activities (preferably swimming, so no one can see my body :P ), I am in! 
I feel so much better after, knowing that I have done something good for my body, and it helps me with self-image too. I am not all about that transformation to fit(skinny) bodies, because I believe trends change too fast, our bodies can't take it. If I am healthy, active and lively that means I am doing something right. My mane goal, after this project, is to say DAMN GURL UR SO FINE at least few times a week, you in with me? 
*note: 
This project are not tips for living healthy, check http://www.kaylaitsines.com/ or http://www.popolnapostava.com/ for that. <-- they are awesome, so helpful!*

Select HD!!!

Do you like this video?
Join me in BLOGyourselfPRETTY!
Love, Neža




1 comment :

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!