30/10/2015

You change, I change, We change(ed)



Hello! How are you? There's only weekend left and the autumn break will be over. I've been thinking a lot, since I've got some extra time. Isn't it amazing, looking back to the past (week, month, year), seeing what life brings you? How you would never say these things would happen to you? How a single small thing can change you in a sec?
 It was exactly one year ago, when I first started watching Bondi Rescue (check YT if you don't know what this is). If you told me 13 months ago, that my interest will change to something completely different I would probably say, you were mad. How could a girl, that pretty much lived for fashion, change interest in 1 season of reality show? First it was just a thing to have fun, while watching. To see something else. To learn something new. Then I payed some more attention to Roxy. It was just perfect. They have sports and fashion perfectly combined. Then I started with this "Healthy living" video. Totally enjoying this, I discovered there was more to it, than I thought. 
When my brother asked me to go surfing with him my life became one huge hype. How could a girl from Slovenia, surrounded by mountains, totally in to the surfing life, lifeguarding...go surfing? While the trip was getting closer and closer, I was becoming more and more scared. What if I didn't like it? What if I came there and I sucked so much, I would have to let it go? What if people don't except me there? What will I be coming back to, then? 
I came there. The feelings I was facing... The crucial moment in which I knew this was it. The relief I felt, when I found out, it was even better than I hoped it would be. That's the thing I never thought, would happen to me.
 When I came back, a lot people asked me, if I fell in love, while staying there. And I couldn't understand why, cuz I really didn't. I just found myself.
But what now? Okay, you've found yourself, congratulations! You are stuck here, in Slovenia, no ocean, no surfing, only winter, mountains and school...What now? 
There was no problem keeping my thoughts on surfing, being a lifeguard... The big problem was getting back to school. While I kept dreaming for a few weeks, life happened. A big bitch slap, just making sure to keep me on track. To keep working hard, making new great things, that will pay off in the future. To be able to say it was worth it, when the price comes. Now, I can't tell you what happens next. All I know is, that you should keep your eyes on the price, never forget to enjoy the ride and let yourself change interests. It can be a very good thing. 
Rock on!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!