12/10/2015

United we stand-devided we fall.










 

Hello! How are you? It's not always easy looking back on things that we had done, places we had been to, people we had met or the people we had lost. It makes us feel ashamed, sad, happy, excited, euphoric or empty. And the best of it all, it can make us work hard to try to live those things again. 
Last October I was a pretty good and active blogger. I had a lot of collabs going on and styles to show. Mean while, this year, I am pretty much trying to get my head into the school mode and I have been going to school for more than a month now. But I am doing okay I guess, step by step, you know haha. I have some great, great plans for Jardin de mode! And now I am just waiting for a little better timing. But I promise, it will be fab! 
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!