22/02/2016

Sunday road tripin'



Hello! How are you? Waking up early, being in a hurry, studying a lot, stressing a lot, working out a lot, not sleeping enough, working a lot... All these things bring us to a shut down. A level of live, that we can no longer follow, no longer be totally present. It happens to everyone, once in awhile. But everyone fights with it differently. I run away. I take a day off, go on a road trip, clear my mind, charge my batteries. I was introduced to my new adventure loving friends at Turo car rental. They are unveiling favourite gems, near my home so I am glad to post again!  I mean, who wouldn't be reborn after taking one day road trip, with nice music, lovely scenery and a camera? We went from the center of Slovenia to the seaside, next one I am taking, is in to the hilly part, which I love even more!











 
 I was introduced to Turo (click here to see what Turo is!) and inspired to make a post about my favourite gem, near my home, since I have made some posts like this. I have to thank Turo, because they gave me a reason to post again!

Have a great day!
Love, Neža

1 comment :

  1. When comes Sunday it makes me flourish to go out for Downhill Longboarding. Here some top longboards
    for downhill Road.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!