13/05/2016

Back.


Hello! How are you? It has been the longest time, since I last posted something on Jardin de mode. If I am honest, the feeling of writing again, is really, really good...I missed it.
So what's up? I am basiclly finishing my junior year of high school, my mind is all-school-everything. But other than that nothing much. For the last past months, I have been training a lot, I have done some swimming and I have been thinking about my life after high school. I made some plans, not sure if that's it, but I will stick to them, because there is no back up plan to those. So, I am going to try some completely new things and see if I'll like them. I am more scared than ever, I am not sure if I know what I am doing, but also I have no idea what I'm going to do, if this plan doesn't work out. 
I had a nice, long rest from blogging and I finally want to blog again. Since there are finals I might have to wait a little longer, but it's coming soon, for sure. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!