17/06/2013

Hello! How are you? Do you know the feeling when you have summer holidays and you are not in your holiday location, so you are all day just thinking...? Well, I have one of those days. I was thinking about my dreams and future. When I was a little girl I was a ballet dancer. If I could have a chance to dance again, I would. Between dreaming of dancing and my mini prom to come, I really find out who I am. A girl that is in love with fashion. Now you are probably saying:"You are to young to know what you really want to be," but some how I just know. Maybe you remember I sad: "When I see some piece of clothing, I just need to combine it," well, it's 100% true. So, what I want to be when I finish my high school? My parents said: "It's great you like fashion but that is just a hobby." And since I need to have a back up plan for a future in this world, I would like to be a therapist if fashion doesn't work out. But no matter what will my job be, I was, I am and I will always be a fashion freak! What are your plans for your life? Have a nice day! Style of a day (Zara):


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!