14/06/2013

So here it is, the long expected end of a school year. I can say, I was super excited about my outfit for mini prom and just loved my mini prom and after party. But as all sweet things have biter parts so had my end of the year. For nine years I was going to one school with same people. Every day was special on different way. And as much as I wanted for things to change, I really need to say, that this was the craziest, happiest, moodiest, most sad days of my life. I will miss this. But I am no longer in middle school!!!! This is so great! I am in high school people! And I just want to say to my school mates, I love them all and I really hope we will keep in touch! Have a great day... Oh, I need to say one more thing: SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!