23/06/2013

Hello! How are you? It's a lovely Sunday and just right for "light" and "moving" clothes. I am packing my thing and waiting tomorrow, because we are finally going in camp at seaside again! I will be able to say: "Summer holidays are here!" After 2 days of thinking witch clothes should I take with me, because we will be there 2 months, I need a lot to take with me, I came to a conclusion:"I will need some help." So I took a book Style by Lauren Conrad and after 2 hours put all together. I can't say I am perfectly happy, with my "summer collection" but I am going to say, it's fine. Have a great day and I will try my best posting as much as I will be able to. Have a great summer and stay fabulous! Style of a day (Modcloth)-LOVE THE SKIRT:
Waltz to the Malt Shop Skirt On the Open Rhododendron Top Betsey Johnson Dancing Gleam Heel Spotted on the Trail Backpack Dayspring’s Glow Earrings Attention to Details Ring

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!