10/11/2013

Happy Birthday!!!


Marilyn Monroe 

Hello! How are you? I always wanted to be something special. Well, I was. From the very start of my life, when I almost died at birth. When I was 4 and all my friends ate ice cream and having it all over there faces, I used to clean my lips for every single bite I took. And my parents new that I was special. I wore these small pink dresses and I would rather not play with my friends, than get some dirt on my dress. 
I used to dance ballet and I was told that I was great at it. Unfortunately this thing never worked out. But fashion. That's something for me.
But there is a fact. If me and my cousin wouldn't get all lazy on sofa last year and she wouldn't show me blog world, this would never happened. So, thanks to my sweet cousin that is usually halping  me pass hard math exams and changed my life, by showing me blogging, Jardin de mode is having it's 1st birthday! 
Thank you for being great readers and I believe even greater year is going to happen! Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!