19/11/2013

Winter wish list

Hello! How are you? We pretty much saw all winter collections and there are so many options for so many different style. And if I just ignore the fact that books on my desk are screaming: Come here and study, I think that winter spirit is almost here. I mean decorative street lights are all ready on and with so many winter styles to choose, it's a perfect start of a winter spirit. And since I am talking so much about this thing, I think it's time for Winter wish list!

 
An amazing cardigan from H&M, which can be worn on so many ways. Simple but special!
 
Cute jersey skirt from H&M.
  Druzy Stone Earring 
Special Urban Outfitters earings. 
 
Wow H&M Brocade dress. 
Adina Reyter Tiny Star Of David Necklace 
Adina Reyter-Tiny star of David-Urban Outfitters

What's your wish list for this winter? Have a great day and check FIW tomorrow! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!