30/11/2013

Tomorrow!

Hello! How are you? Of course you are great, it's Saturday! And as the end of the week is coming so is the end of November! And we won't be so happy at the start of new week, but we sure will be at the start of December. Oh, December! When we think of this month we see:
-snow
-Christmas
-happiness
-love
-holidays
-new year
-new collections
-awesome winter outfits
-small gifts
-new fashion events
I will show you what reminds me at December and you leave a comment and let me know what you first get on your mind when you think of this month!
snow
(19) Tumblr

♡
*OOOOOO*
Untitled | via Tumblr
Chocolate
Pavlína Jágrová: burgundy scarf

chanel | Tumblr
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful ✦
Getting ready for Christmas or new year's eve.
Tumblr

Have a great start of December! Love, Neža


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!