05/02/2014

Different FIW!

Hello! How are you? I know it's FIW day but since things are a little different now, there will be no FIW this week. After my knee injury, that happened week ago, I have look at my life in wider specter. Well, I won't be able to work out for two weeks or more, so I am t hinking all the time  about the day I will be finally able to do sports again. But yet again fashion saved me... I am never bored.
Here is my today's style (well, half of it). How do you like it. Have a great day! Love, Neža
 

P.S.: I have a confession to make... I like to wear my brother's clothes. Especially these sweaters that are, for me, oversized and it makes simple but yet fashionable style. I don't need to say anything about Casio watch, do I?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!