15/02/2014

My lovely day

Hello! How are you? How did you spent last night?

 Mine day started pretty cool...
 
Cute surprise in the morning!

Great Valentine's lunch...
  
 
Mom has a great taste, right?

The night was pretty much like this...
 Fotografija: Se 6 fizioterapij #dogy #Neli #love #her #bejba #cute #we #are #happy #holidays #Valentine's #day
Lots of hearts and Channing Tatum!

Today I woke up and this thing was on a table...
  
Healthy and yummy breakfast!

And since a day can't be good without some sweets...
Prikazan je element image.jpg 
My little brother is 10 years old! And since he is a dressage rider there has to be horse on a cake!

It is a sunny day and if my knee wasn't injured I would probably take a long walk with my dear dog, but since this is not possible I relaxed on a balcony!
Prikazan je element photo.JPG 

 There was no special outfit I could show you, so I showed you my day!
Tell me about your Valentine's day!
 Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!