04/07/2014

All mixed everything

Hello! How are you? As you already know, I have made super big step in last month or so. I came all the way from Iphone to Nikon. And I am totally happy with this, but bloging isn't just having a great style and pro camera...you need a photographer too. Which in my case, was the hardest thing so far. All my family, from mother to youngest brother, have had this "job", but it's hard to tell someone that is not even in to photography to shoot. Luckily my dad was super excited about it and the last few shootings were his "fault". Today I can thank my dear friend Luka for great photos and his time. Here is one of styles I totally love. I have mixed blue, denim, silver, bronze, everything...and do you like it? 








 
 I am wearing: H&M dress and shoes, Zara jackie, vintage jewellery

Have a great day! 
Love, Neža 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!