31/07/2014

Bruno Mars summer

Hello! How are you? Everyone has a movie day sometimes. It's so Bruno Mars moment-"today I don't feel like doing anything". It seems like I am having a Bruno Mars summer. And not because I would want that but because I am in camp under hundred of trees and it has been raining for so long that I am just "today (I say today with the biggest hope that this today is the last one) I don't feel like doing anyting". And when the rain stops for just half an hour (which I think is this year's record) I do some shooting.






I am wearing: H&M top, C&A boyfriends, Converse shoes, Police sunglasses, Accessorize backpack, Dorothy Perkins midi rings, DIY bracelet

How do you like it? 
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!