16/07/2014

Fresh Allstar section

Hello honeys! How are you? I think someone up there got really annoyed by my grumpy comments about weather, because sun is shining and it's hot like it should be. Of course I started my day so good, this is what I call pro life. Woke up, ate breakfast, went to a shooting. Pro, pro, pro! And I am off to seaside!





 



 


 
I am wearing: United Colors Of Benetton dress, Converse shoes, Dorothy Perkins sunglasses, vintage bracelets 

About this style-I was very sceptic about this dress but it turned out very good. Since I started my style section with Allstarts and I wore them all the time, I decided to lace it up a little different and it looked fresh haha. I was so happy because of the sun, I think you can see it.

How do you like it? 
Have a great day!
Love, Neža


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!