15/09/2014

Army lace


 





 





I am wearing: H&M dress, Sisley jacket, Converse shoes, Accessorize necklace, Dorothy Perkins rings 

Hello! How are you? It's time to get things back to the normal rhythm. My day plans are 100% full again but this time I made time for blog too, so there is no need of stress haha. I guess this year's Fall was different than any other before. I mean, in primary school, school wasn't that hard so I had a lot of time for other things, last year's Fall was very new (new school, new town, new people, new life) and this year is different on its way. And I love it. The town is getting all beautiful already with leaves that are falling of the trees and school is kind of getting back to the normal (studying on). 
For today's style I chose simple dress with dope jacket, that I maybe took from my brother's closet, with London necklace (LOVE!) and cute rings from DP. Have you seen my doggy?! 

How do you like it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!