01/09/2014

The golden 17!

 
 
  

 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

Hello! How are you? When the time for summer holidays comes I usually spend a lot of time at the beach, with my family, friends, explore new little corners of beautiful city Novigrad and a lot of to-do-summer stuffs. This year was one of the bests! I spend all the time (out of water) planning and enjoying working (I don't even know if you can call it working since it's that sweet) for Jardin de mode. This is honestly the thing I wanna do forever. I really need to say if my dad wasn't such a sweet man and wouldn't take photos my JDM summer would be all about composing styles like the last one. And I am sooooooooooo thankful for this!
Here is the last summer post, the time you can see my Summer's fashion and get ready for Fall's! 
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!