10/09/2014

What's in that bag?!

 

Hello! How are you? Since it's kinda odd to say that my life is all about school right now (I didn't mean it on a geeky way, but the fact that we have to go there every day and work for it at home too...I think you get it), I decided to show you what is in my school bag, the one that I carry all day for 9 months (by showing you what I carry in my school bag, it doesn't mean I going to show you my books and the really school stuff, but the good side of it). So, here it is...let's start!



All tough I have run a lot in the summer, I kinda ate a lot too and I am back to my gym and healthy life style..so water is one of my best friends. About that iphone case...I love it. It was officially my brother but then, let me think what happened...oh, I remembered-ME! Haha, thank you my dear brother! 

 
Gums contain a lot of sugar and luckily we have mints (sugar free). I always care N.A! snacks with me, because they are very filling, very yummy and healthy as well. Keys, keys, my retarded donut and LAMAAAA!

 
I don't live in a climate that is very warm, so protecting my skin is very important. My favourite hand cream is definitely L'occitane's. Cherry flavoured Agatha Ruiz de la Prada lip balm-do I have to say anything more? And the thing in the middle-stick perfume from Lush. It's great to smell good all day and with using this perfume you don't have to worry at all.   



I really have to say I like my bag better when it doesn't have anything connected to school in it, but it's just fine.

What is your number one thing you have to have with you every day in school?

Have a great day!

Love, Neža


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!