27/09/2015

JDMxEvaLeber


 






 

Hello! How are you? I am finally back with a new style post. It's been more than a month since the last one and I don't even know what to say. Since I came back from Spain, I have been working all weekends and going to school Monday to Friday, I don't even have to explain that, do I hah? But I am back with an amazing new collaboration. It's time for you to meet my amazingly talented friend Eva Leber. Not only is she the fab chick, she has the best Insta feed and gets you inspired with her drawings in a sec. So, we have decided to make a collaboration. This t-shirt is simply printed by this boho chick pattern that Eva made. Can I get an AWESOME! 
Putting a super casual style and sunny Sunday spent on longboard together, you get this :)

Check Eva's Instagram-->@eva_leber
Do you like it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža



2 comments :

  1. What a nice picture. Really so cute. I love your smile. I have a Whitewave Longboards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls like Cruising on their board. here some best Longboards for city cruising.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!