29/09/2015

Just 'cuz life's sweet!*


 






 

Hello! How are you? I've had a few successful past days and today I felt like jellyfish outside the water. The Red Moon had me pretty tired. But there is something that hasn't happened before in my life. I just feel like I am in love. Smiling for nothing. Being so so happy, knowing that I really found myself. And that's not because of one person that could be an easy mood changer haha. No, just being happy and stuff. Today was the last day of Milan fashion week and the first of Paris fashion week. I really liked this Milan street styles, because they are pretty casual and can be simply used in every day life. Now, we are off to always glamorous and extra Paris!
So smile, cuz you can! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!