11/09/2015

NYFW SS16 p1

 






 

Hello! How are you? It's Friday and that makes me so happy. I will be able to wake up properly and eat breakfast longer than 4 minutes. And that is natural and that makes me relaxed haha. But it's also that time of the year again, when getting inspired, street style or high fashion way, is the smallest problem. Yes, I am talking about New York Fashion Week. It's really like going to candy shop, watching all the street style combinations and discovering new bloggers and fashion people. Even though, I am still pretty much all in surfing and free spirit life, I am making some great plans for Jardin de mode, hopefully, I will be able to work more this year! I decided to combine my "wild life" with the life I live, when going to school and show it trough fashion.
Get inspired!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!