24/01/2014

Kind of back.

Hello! How are you?
 I have spent the longest five days of my life in bed, doing nothing. I nearly died. Oh, and when I thought things can't get worst I needed to go to dentist and nearly died there too! I really hoped I would get better sooner. But with the best tea that only my mom can make, power songs and Fashion TV I am finally getting better. Almost half of work for school is done and I think I will be able to post daily again. Let's take a look of some things that made me really recover to get back in the game, shall we?

My tooooop power song!

Plans for workouts are already done!

This time is serious | via Tumblr 
I kind of ate this kind of mils, pretty much five times a day.

Movie nights 🎥 
Well, I would say movie days.....sad I know haha.

Keep Your Patients Loyal « Handpiece Club 
....because I run away. It is sooooo scary!

Not exactly every man's dream, but I survived (I believe most of you are laughing but I am might not survive dentist on Tuesday...). Have a great day!!
 Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!