19/01/2014

Punch illness away!

Hello! How are you?
 Winter is amazing, as every other time of the year. But the that I definitely don't miss in other times of the year is being ill. There it nothing you can do about it, accept drinking tea, of course. Well, there is one thing that always helps me, when I am not in normal shape. Composing styles. And as you probably already know I am kind of spring freak... What I am trying to say, is that all spring collections will slowly come out and I can't think of anything I would rather do that compose great half spring, half winter style!
Zara:
Image 6 of STRAIGHT CUT DRESS WITH ZIPS from Zara  
 New look:
Blue (Blue) Blue Acid Wash Oversized Denim Jacket  | 306474740 | New Look 
Black (Black) Black Suedette Lace Up Block Heel Boots  | 298793901 | New Look 
Pink (Pink) Pink Structured Metal Plate Across Body Bag  | 299525470 | New Look  
 Pink (Pink) Gold Oval Stone Cuff  | 299669770 | New Look 
Crystal (Clear) Silver Crystal Stud Earrings | 290859690 | New Look  
 
Don't mind wearing leggings and warm coat with some scarf and heat!
How do you like it? 
Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!