14/01/2014

Oh, wait that's mine!

Hello! How are you?
 The other day I was sitting in my room and I heard Christmas song "Rocking around the Christmas tree" and I was thinking which person could still be listening to that song when the half of January it's almost over. So, I went out to check what's happening and here it was. My phone! I ren there and quickly look if there is anyone watching, oh and of course at the very moment I chanced my ring tone. The funniest thing is that I was all ready over Christmas and holidays in first morning of 2014 and than realizing that's not totally true. And now that I am almost 100% sure there is nothing left of Christmas, I think it would be a great idea to take a short break and see what's still left of January!
Well, it's well known that as new year starts so do the fashion weeks...

-Berlin FW, 14.1.
-Amsterdam FW, 17. 1.
- Washington DC FW, 17. 1.
-Paris FW-Haute couture spring 2014, 19. 1.
-Stockholm FW, 27. 1.
-Barcelona FW, 27. 1.
-Copenhage FW, 28. 1.

Fashion Week Moments - Journal | Mulberry 

Jardin de mode will soon take a look in spring looks, trends, outfits,... Follow JDM!
Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!