01/01/2014

Ready? Set? Goooo!

Hello! How are you? How was your eve? I had so much fun. Maybe because this festive spirit was all over the world or just because I couldn't wait for year 2014 to start. So we are here. All ready for new year, new beginning and new things. It's great. I think it's amazing how on one night whole world comes together and just celebrate last good year of for next one, that's coming. Well, I am happy that we are at very beginning... I think this year brings a lot of good, well I shouldn't say good...great things! 
So, my New Year's eve was better than I taught. Whole day was great actually, it started with great gift and it kept getting better and better.


 Super cute winter slippers. And with this slippers is a must winter pyjama. I think I am going to spend much more time in these than I should!

 

I still can't believe I got all these things, it's kind of too much. But I am super happy...it's just something that really gets me!!!
1. Notebook with calendar and all important fashion events. Totally cute!
2. Kenzo perfume, it smells like heaven!
3. Shiseido mascara.
4. Small heart shaped chocolate.

Now I am fully prepared for this year, all I need to do is start!
Have a great start of a year! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!