30/08/2014

Playlist for survival!

C'est la vie | via Tumblr Road trip
car Highland Road, Scotland | Pinterest
Enjoy The Little Things lazy

 Hello! How are you? Everybody has something that he/she does and it just calms him/her down. For me it's listening to music. Even tough it's good to go back to school every year to see your friends again and to find out what has changed trough summer, it's so hard on the other side. No more "waking up when you want to", late+chill breakfasts, swimming all day, partying, movie nights+night swimming...Niente! 
So, here is my playlist that will help me get trough few days of school!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only few of them here. As you can see the genres couldn't be more different but I kinda love every song...hope they get me trough! 

Which song do you like the most?
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!