25/08/2014

SUPer!



 

Hello! How are you? It's that time when the last days of holidays are passing by. When everything you do is the last time (last swim, last morning, last breakfast...all at the seaside of course!). Not long ago one of my friends asked me why I love being here so much. The truth is, I have spent 10 summers here, which means 10 years, every year the same story...same sea, same bakery, same city, same people...even same football club that comes to train here. But just the fact that I have spent 10 years here tells you everything...this is my second home. And as much as I would love to go home and spent time with my friends (I am actually dying for this) I love it here (my bed with cute window next to it, super cool football pitch that's just right for stretching and relaxing (I don't know why that comes me down so much-I don't even get football), nice paths that I have never seen before and are just right for jogging,...). I figure it would be nice to show you how my life without make up and with only my brothers company trough whole summer looks like...when you get the fact this will be the max of the summer you start to enjoy it. 
Have a great "last few days"!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!